Monday, April 07, 2008

96 Women Bloggers to Watch for Spring 2008


Today as I was checking out my stats on "MyBlogLog" (which I recently upgraded to "Pro"), I came across this article, at "Virtual Woman's Day" and was THRILLED to find "Mommy Monsters" listed!

I know this is a bit of shameless self-promotion, but it really made my day and I just had to share. But just to show I'm not TOTALLY self absorbed, let's swap stories. What has been the best feedback you've ever received on your blog? C'mon, don't be modest ... let's share the love!

2 comments:

Addicted to crafting said...

Just found you through my blog... How amazing that you and I are both catholic and blogger.

I commented on your old entry about head covering...

I'll be back for sure!

God bless

Sarah Reinhard said...

You're the only one I knew off that list...congrats to you! :)

Best feedback on my blog? There have been a few tiemes when other bloggers have highlighted my posts - often when I'm least expecting it and quite often when I'm most needing it - and linked to them with quite complimentary posts. That always shocks and humbles me. My words matter? People want to read what I write?

And then my hubby smacks me, says "yes, OF COURSE they do!" and we have breakfast. :)